Skip to body


CAMP Application

College Assistance Migrant Program

What does CAMP do?
The College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) at Central Washington University provides supportive and retention services to college students from migrant and seasonal farmworking families. CAMP works with campus faculty, student services and community-based agencies to improve educational opportunities for CAMP students.

Is CAMP for me?
If you are entering Central Washington University and have a migrant or seasonal farmworking background, were identified as a migrant student in your school district, or participated in the WIA 167 program, CAMP is for you. As a retention service, we are concerned with helping you stay in school. We will help you explore your academic and career choices and make sure that you have the information you need to make the decisions which will shape your future.

CAMP is funded 100 percent by the Department of Education, Office of Migrant Education.

Please respond as soon as possible so that we may begin to establish your eligibility. Remember, openings are limited.

Fields marked with an * are required.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.