Skip to body

College of Business

Transfer to the CWU College of Business

Online Open House

For our recently developed online College of Business Virtual Information Session link to:

Tuition Rates

Compare the 2014-2015 tuition rates for universities across Washington State

Program Degrees and Locations

We offer 3 locations for Bachelor of Science degrees with a variety of specializations, minors and certificates. Link to for more detail.

Transfer Course Equivalencies

To understand how your prior college credits will transfer to CWU visit:


Next CB scholarship deadline will be Feb. 3, 2014. Browse here for past information and the CWU Scholarship site.

Transfer Student FAQs

For frequently asked transfer questions visit: