Skip to body

College of Business

Switch Majors or Declare a Second Major Within the College of Business

Please use this page to submit change of plan requests to the College of Business. It will be emailed to our College of Business Advising Center and you should receive a response within three business days.

This form is for students who have already declared either Business or Accounting with the College of Business.

If you are interested in declaring an Economics major, please contact the Economics department at 509-963-2664 or visit them on the 4th floor of Shaw Smyser Hall.


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.