Interactive Analytics Dashboards
Business Intelligence provides systematic computational analysis of data and statistics within the MyCWU environment which consist of visual collections of graphs, charts, and guided reports known as "dashboards". Thse dashboards provide a large variety of multi-year views of information about Central Washington University.
The dynamic data shows the results of changes that we have made as a university, which allows us to track our progress and make adjustments accordingly to improve our performance.
The overall “institutional” view of the data shows how our students, staff, and colleges are working. It provides an overview of the financial state of the University, a summary of information about the size and makeup of the student body, retention and graduation rates, and class size.
The data portals of analytics include:
- Institutional facts
- Enrollment management
- Financial aid
- Human resources
- Student outcomes
The dashboards also contain a feature called “Guided Reports”, which allow end-users to build customized reports to enable them to perform more accurate and efficacious data analysis.
Analytics is system that can be found within myCWU consisting of “dashboards”, or visual collections of graphs, charts and guided reports to provide multi-year data about Central Washington University. Institutional data is a primary tool to see how our students, staff, and colleges are working and how effectively our policies are. The dynamic data shows the results of changes that we have made, letting us track progress and make adjustments.
- Institutional Facts – Key performance indicator for key areas within CWU.
- Enrollment Management – Student admissions, enrollment, class enrollment, and plan enrollment key performance indicators, demographics, and unique subject matter reports.
- Finance – Financial key performance indicators comparing budget to actuals with trending reports.
- Financial Aid – Student financial aid key performance indicators and demographics based on several aid types and award status.
- Human Resources – Employee key performance indicators, demographics, and unique subject matter reports.
- Student Outcomes – Student retention and graduation key performance indicators, demographics, and unique subject matter reports.
- Guided Reports – Given the end user the ability to create their own report based
Access to the Analytics Dashboards
Faculty and staff may request access to the Analytics dashboard visualization and self-guided reports through a TeamDynamix ticket with Business Intelligence at the link below.