*It is suggested that faculty refer to the tutorial link once logged-in to EvaluationKIT on how to add custom questions to online SEOIs. Once logged in - the “tutorials” link is in the upper right hand portion of the screen.
Overview: Faculty and chairs have the ability to add customized questions to SEOIs. Faculty are the only ones who can view responses to their custom questions. Faculty and chairs can view response to custom questions that chairs add. The main steps are:
- Log in
- You can log in from the Wildcat Connection (the link is at the upper right of CWU’s home page). We suggest you use the Firefox web browser, make sure cookies are enabled.
- Click on the “SEOIs” link at the bottom of the left frame.
- If you have set up an EvaluationKIT password you can log in from http://cwu.evaluationkit.com
- You will see a “content item” outlined in blue that says “Add Custom Questions to Projects.”
- If you are teaching courses using different SEOI forms you may see several projects. If the project status is “open” you can click on it to add custom questions to that SEOI form.
- You will notice a link that says “View Main Survey for this Project. That will show you the original questions used in the SEOI form.
- Click on the “Create New Custom Question Survey” link to start adding questions.
- Create a survey title and click on “save new” (the title must be more than four characters).
- You will see a “drop down list” to “Select Question Type.” See Online SEOI FAQ #26 for examples of question types - http://www.cwu.edu/associate-provost/online-seoi-faq.
- Once you have created and saved the survey, it is ready and you will see it listed.
- Click on the “home” tab at the top right of the screen then click on “add questions” under “add custom questions” then click on “add custom question survey.”
- Select the survey, click on select courses, click on search to see all of your courses listed. Chairs will see a check box to select all of the courses in their department.
- Click in the check box to the left of the course(s) name and then click on “add selected courses. This will ensure that your added questions are included at the end of the SEOI form.
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Tom Henderson, Director of Institutional Assessment
509-963-2046 or 2041