Skip to body


College of Education and Professional Studies

ROTC Living Learning Community


For students who wish to live with other cadets while at CWU we are proud to offer, in partnership we CWU Housing and New Student Programs, the combined Army/Air Force ROTC Living-Learning Community.

About the ROTC Living-Learning Community(LLC)

The ROTC Living Learning community allows Air Force and Army ROTC cadets to live in the same section of Kamola Hall. It's important to note, the ROTC LLC is not like a military baracks. Students live in a tradition univerisity residence hall enviroment. The LLC provides additional ROTC related actvities and training opportunities.  Most importantly for many students, it allows them to share rooms with other cadets who are on the same schedule (waking up early for Physical Fitness Training).  For more information on the ROTC LLC please visit the housing site.

Students in the ROTC LLC still pay housing costs associated with an on-campus residence hall. If recieving an ROTC scholarship, the student can use the monthly cadet stipend(Army and Air Force ROTC) or the quarterly room and board payment (Army ROTC only) to pay for some or all of these costs.

How do I apply for the ROTC LLC

Please follow the instructions below to apply for the ROTC LLC.  Your name will be added to a list that is forwarded to the housing office.  It's important to note that space is limited. Please contact the housing office 3-4 days after you have applied for entry to confirm you have been accepted into the ROTC LLC.  If room is no longer available for the ROTC LLC, a cadet can live in any residence hall on campus and still take part in the either Army or Air Force ROTC.

1.) Begin by clicking the "APPLY TO THE ROTC LLC" link at the bottom of this page to submit your name to be in the ROTC LLC.

2.) Wait 5 business days for Army or Air Force ROTC to forward your name to CWU Housing and for housing to grant access in MyCWU to allow you to register for the ROTC LLC.

After 5 days, login to MyCWU, click the "Student" link at the top of the page. Click the "University Housing" option in the Student Dashboard (bottom left of the page). Begin a Residence Hall application.  ROTC LLC should now be an option available to you when you register for housing. 




Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.