Skip to body

Academic Advising

English Placement

Students who do not qualify for ENG 101, must enroll for ENG 100T, a developmental course to prepare for ENG 101. To determine if you have a qualifying score for ENG 101, please refer to the link below for the listing of qualifying scores.

Qualifying Test Scores


Students with recent qualifying scores must request the official scores be sent to CWU Admissions and should work with their academic advisor before enrolling for English or math.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.