WINTER 2020 – THE WOLVES AUDITIONS
Auditions for The Wolves will be on Saturday, October 26, 2019 beginning at 1 PM.
Callbacks will be in the afternoon on Sunday, October 27, 2019 as needed.
[NOTE: Auditions for Short Works and Into the Woods will be held at the start of winter quarter.]
1. REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT: Please sign up for your audition appointment online. Click here to sign up for an appointment.
2. PREPARE AUDITION MATERIALS All materials are submitted electronically via a Google form. You will need to use a Google account to complete the form. Forms must be completed by noon on Friday October 26, 2019. Please create an audition packet by completing the audition form. Upload a current headshot as part of the form. Head shots must be less that 10 MB and in a picture format (jpg, tiff, png). Please do not submit a pdf. An individual packet will be created on your behalf for the director. It is essential that you submit a packet before the deadline.
AUDITION REQUIREMENTS: You will have three minutes for your entire audition (including monologues and transitions). The three-minute time limit will be strictly enforced.
Please prepare an audition with two of the following:
1. A contemporary monologue, less than two minutes in any genre
2. A second contemporary monologue that contrasts with your other audition piece.
3. A story of 60 seconds or less.
A copy of the script is available in the Theatre Arts front office to review. If you have any questions about the production please contact Dr Emily Rollie. If you have questions about the audition form or appointments, please contactt Jerry Dougherty
DAY OF AUDITIONS: Please arrive to MCCO 117 no later than thirty minutes before your scheduled appointment to sign in and organize your audition materials. Auditions will be held in the Tower Theatre, and MCCO 119 will be available for warm-ups.