Class Lectures main content
Lectures in this course will be accompanied by HTML files matched to textbook chapters.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Computers and Java (1 lecture)
- Chapter 2: Java Fundamentals (4 lectures)
- Chapter 3: A First Look at Classes and Objects (3 lectures)
- Objective Exam 1 - Chapters 1-3
- Chapter 4: Decision Structures (3 lectures)
- Chapter 5: Loops and Files (3 lectures)
- Objective Exam 2 - Chapters 4-5
- Chapter 6: A Second Look at Classes and Objects (3 lectures)
Example Java programs used during lectures will be based on the Textbook examples. Students may view or download the textbook's Java source code examples by anonymous FTP at the publisher's site.
The answers to the textbook's checkpoints questions are available as PDF files for download.
Likewise, the answers to the textbook's odd-numbered review questions are available for download as a PDF file.