Welcome to the Hebeler Hall Computer Labs
Labs Hours | Individual Lab
| 392,492 and Paid TA Forms
- The Hebeler Labs now have duplexing (double sided printing)
enabled on all printers. Please make sure that you are printing
double sided whenever possible. This will save you money in the
- ATTENTION CS101 Students
- CS101 Students are not assigned "U" drives. You should
have an "N" drive. Please click the "Start" button, and then
"Computer" and look for the "N" drive. Only after this
check, if you are missing your N drive then contact the
- ATTENTIONS ALL STUDENTS!
- DO NOT contact the Helpdesk for missing "U"
drives, they cannot help you with this problem.
As mentioned, CS101 students will not have a "U" drive, any
other Computer Science students with an "U" drive issue must
contact Zachary Geesaman in Hebeler 206.
- If you need help with mapping a "U" drive from a non-lab
computer, contact Zachary in Hebeler 206. Do not contact the
CWU Helpdesk for this assistance
Please review the page below for some helpful tips !!!
|Do you need your Wildcat Connection (Novell)
Do you need your Computer Science password reset?
- Contact the CWU ITS Helpdesk at Ext. 2001 or in Bouillon
Are you having problems with class assignments?
- Contact Zachary in Hebeler 206
- From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday please contact
Zachary in Hebeler 206. He's happy to help!
- From 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Sunday
from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. please contact the On-Duty Teaching
Assistant. If you ever cannot find an On-Duty TA during these
times please let Zachary (in Hebeler 206) know.
If you have any other technology related problems
in the Hebeler labs, please contact Zachary in Hebeler 206
first. He will know if a topic needs to be referred to
the ITS Helpdesk. (Novell Password Resets are the only exception to
Computer Science Topics
Instructor Web Sites
Department recommends Mozilla Firefox. Please look for the
icon to the right on your computer desktop.
you have any questions or suggestions? Please email Zachary
geesaman (at) cwu (dot) edu
(right click on the link above to save a bookmark or favorite)