Welcome to the Hebeler Hall Computer Labs
Labs Hours | Individual Lab
| 392,492 and Paid TAs
- The Hebeler Labs now have duplexing (double sided printing)
enabled on all printers. Please make sure that you are printing
double sided whenever possible. This will save you money in the
- ATTENTIONS ALL STUDENTS!
- DO NOT contact the Helpdesk for missing "U"
drives, they cannot help you with this problem.
Any Computer Science students with an "U" drive issue must
contact Zachary Geesaman in Hebeler 205.
- If you need help with mapping a "U" drive from a non-lab
computer, contact Zachary in Hebeler 205. Do not contact the
CWU Helpdesk for this assistance
Please review the page below for some helpful tips !!!
|Do you need your Wildcat Connection (Novell)
Do you need your Computer Science password reset?
- Contact the CWU ITS Helpdesk at Ext. 2001 or in Bouillon
Are you having problems with class assignments?
- Contact Zachary in Hebeler 205
- From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday please contact
Zachary in Hebeler 205. He's happy to help!
- From 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and on Sunday
from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. please contact the On-Duty Teaching
Assistant. If you ever cannot find an On-Duty TA during these
times please let Zachary (in Hebeler 205) know.
If you have any other technology related problems
in the Hebeler labs, please contact Zachary in Hebeler 205
first. He will know if a topic needs to be referred to
the ITS Helpdesk. (Novell Password Resets are the only exception to
Computer Science Topics
Instructor Web Sites
Department recommends Mozilla Firefox. Please look for the
icon to the right on your computer desktop.
you have any questions or suggestions? Please email Zachary
geesaman (at) cwu (dot) edu
(right click on the link above to save a bookmark or favorite)