COVID-19 Update for Winter Quarter
Winter quarter classes and student services will be online. For questions about getting set up, please contact your faculty directly on Canvas or visit online learning for more information. For CWU center-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call either (509) 574-6894 or (509) 963-3700 to reach center staff. For more information on COVID-19 related health and safety updates, please visit www.yvcc.edu/services/coronavirus/
CWU libraries have reworked previously primarily in-person services to better meet the needs of students and faculty outside Ellensburg by increasing our virtual accessibility and support. The main website, www.lib.cwu.edu, serves as a landing place for all users, with most services available either virtually or in-person.
Additionally, most University Center students have access to host college library resources with the use of their CWU ID card. Please call or email the University Center directly for more information on host college library usage.
CWU Library Resources Include:
Instructions on how to request material from CWU Libraries
- Home delivery of physical materials
- Electronic delivery of journal articles and book chapters
Comprehensive, integrated library collections
- Over 190 subject databases and collections
- Help via Zoom, chat, email, and phone
- Subject librarian connections
- Research Support Including:
- Course research guides
- Credit courses on building research skills and a Minor in Library and Information Science
- Virtual events throughout the year
- Institutional repository, ScholarWorks, for digitally hosting faculty published materials
- Instruction and Canvas modules for students on developing research questions, creating search strategies, evaluating sources, avoiding misinformation and more.
|Visit YVCC's library website for hours and contact information.|