Skip to body

Women's and Gender Studies

Study Abroad

Central students can study women/gender issues (in English) at the following universities abroad:

  • Laurentian University (Sudbury, Canada)
  • Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia)
  • University of Hull (Kingston-Upon-Hull, United Kingdom)
  • University of Otago (Dunedin, New Zealand)
  • University of Waikato (Hamilton, New Zealand)

If you speak another language, there are lots of other possibilities -- contact the Director of Women's and Gender Studies or the Study Abroad and Exchange Program for more information.

CWU Study Abroad