Help the Farm Grow
The Wildcat Farm is committed to providing opportunities to our students and the surrounding community. In order to provide educational, sustainable opportunities to our friends and neighbors we need your support. We accept one-time and recurring donations, as well as in-kind donations. Our Friends of the Farm donation guide includes information regarding the needs of the Farm, opportunities for donor engagement, and instructions for how to donate.
Friends of the Farm Donation Guide
Farm Project Wishlist
We have big dreams for the impact our farm can have on our community. In order to see these dreams realized we have a list of equipment or infrastructure that would support our program's growth. Whether you are making an in-kind or monetary donation, we greatly appreciate your support! Questions about this list or our projects can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cold storage | on-farm, walk-in cooler
- Produce wash/pack station
- Tractor or Bobcat with front-end loader
- Hand tools, wheelbarrows, utility carts
- Harvest tools and crates
- Seeds or plants for pollinator habitat, bio-filtration hedgerows, and perennial edible plants!
Don't see it on the list? Contact us!
How to Donate
Donations can be made through the CWU Foundation. Click on the "Give to Wildcat Farm" green button on left sidebar.
- In the pop-up box, select your donation amount, and indicate whether this is a one-time donation or a recurring donation.
- In the "Pick your Designation" box, select "Other," and in the box that appears below, indicate "Wildcat Neighborhood Farm" or "Community Garden."
- Enter your billing information, and click "Secure Payment."