Central Washington University is committed to providing effective education on preventing, coping with, and responding to sexual assault and rape for all members of the university community. The Sexual Violence Commission oversees the development and implementation of a comprehensive, systemic and coordinated campus prevention and education program. The Commission is comprised of a cross section of students, staff, faculty and community members; the Commission Chair is appointed by the President. The Commission remains current on issues of sexual assault through biennial campus wide surveys that assess the nature and incidence of unwanted sexual experiences of CWU students.
To Be Announced
- Andrea Easlick - Wellness Center (Co-Chair)
- Mal Stewman - Center for Student Empowerment (Co-Chair)
- Joey Bryant - University Housing and New Student Programs
- Jen Hamm - Planned Parenthood of Greater Northwest and Northern Idaho
- Mike Luvera - CWU Public Safety & Police Services
- Staci Sleigh-Layman - Office for Equal Opportunity