Do you or someone you care about need information or assistance with alcohol or other drug related issues? The CWU Wellness Center offers brief assessments, consultation, and alcohol/drug education and information. All services are confidential.
Contact the Wellness Center at 509-963-3213 if you have any questions about available services.
More Useful Links
- Sign up for Alcohol Skills Training Program
- Take the confidential Alcohol e-CHECKUP TO TO to learn more about your drinking
- CWU Alcohol & Other Drug Policies
- CWU Alcohol & Other Drug Policies At-A-Glance (Brochure)
- Signs of Addiction
Blood Alcohol Levels
Social Norms 101
College Drinking Research
- College Drinking Prevention
- Drug Information from the National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alternatives to A.A.: SmartRecovery