Do you or someone you care about need information or assistance with alcohol or drug related issues? The CWU Wellness Center is an excellent resource that offers assessment of individual patterns of consumption, brief counseling, and alcohol/drug education and information. All services are confidential.
Contact the Wellness Center at 509-963-3213 if you have any questions about available services.
More Useful Links
- Sign up for Prime For Life
- CWU Alcohol & Other Drug Policies
- CWU Alcohol & Other Drug Policies At-A-Glance (Brochure)
Blood Alcohol Levels
Social Norms 101
College Drinking Research
- College Drinking Prevention
- Drug Information from the National Institute of Drug Abuse
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alternatives to A.A.: SmartRecovery