About Web Services
Welcome to Central Washington University Web Services. Our team is dedicated to creating a virtual landscape that reflects our mission and vision, welcomes prospective students, and supports our CWU community partners. Our focus on user experience drives much of what we do. We want to help future Wildcats envision their lives at Central by sharing a glimpse of all that is possible here.
Web Services is the branch of Public Affairs that develops, supports, and manages the Central Washington University website. We strive to provide guidance and assistance to our university partners navigating our virtual spaces. Our primary goal is to foster the growth and curation of a streamlined, welcoming, and engaging online presence.
Migration Training Information
Information for content editors regarding the 2023 Content Migration Training can be found on the training overview page. Content editors will be contacted to register for the training via the Human Resources Training Platform. You may access your audit packets and visit our Web Services’ Teams chat to ask any questions.
Check out the New Website Project Blog for regular updates regarding the migration process.
Public Affairs serves as a resource for university partners with questions about their online presence, visual identity, and brand voice.
- Creative Services
- Brand Standards: Provides resources, instructions, and expectations for CWU Branding.
- Find a Photo: Access the Public Affairs Flickr account for images to use on your website.
- Photography Request: Request the services of the Public Affairs photographer (please note this is not a free service). Contact Barb Arnott with questions.
- Marketing or Promotion Request: Marketing provides help with advertising, promoting programs, events, and more. Marketing also houses the CWU Swag Store - a collection of CWU branded items intended for marketing purposes.
- Additional Resources
- Submit a Project Request: Need help with graphics, web design, marketing, or writing? Look no further!
- CWU Service Desk: Provides a single point of contact for faculty, staff, students, alumni and parents requesting technology-related services and support from Information Services.
- MyCWU: For assistance with MyCWU contact the CWU Service Desk.