Please review process below:
1. We will process enrollment information to the VA before the following quarter starts as soon as we receive student schedule submissions.
2. Once a student has submitted their schedule and enrollment information has been reported to the VA, a registration hold will be placed on the student’s account.
3. Students who need to make changes to their schedules must contact the Veterans Center to release the hold. This is to ensure that schedule adjustments are reported to the VA.
We want to encourage students to submit a schedule once the student believes it is finalized. There are a few situations when a student may want to wait until submitting a schedule to our office.
• If a student is wait listed for a course(s) – the registration hold will prevent students from being added to the course without contacting our office first to release the hold.
• If a student is currently enrolled in a course that requires a certain grade to progress to the next course in the series and the student is not sure they will meet the requirement. We recommend waiting until grades are posted, so that students can make adjustments as necessary.
*Students under Post 9/11 Chapter 33 benefits will not see payments posted to their account until after the add/drop period of the quarter. If a student drops all their courses before the add/drop period, tuition payments must be sent back to the VA.