Undergraduate Research and Travel Grants
The Office of Undergraduate Research & SOURCE supports undergraduate students through Undergraduate Research and Travel Grants. Application procedures and instructions are summarized below. More details are available here for Research Grants and here for Travel Grants.
General Application Information
- REVIEW THE FULL INSTRUCTIONAL PACKETS FOR EACH GRANT PRIOR TO BEGINNING THE PAPERWORK. FULL PACKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT EACH GRANTS' WEBSITE.
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- All applications required a letter of endorsement from a faculty member.
- Only those applications deemed meritorious by the Committee will receive funding.
- Applications are accepted TWO times during the year.
- Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on the deadline date to be considered. If the deadline falls on a weekend, applications will be accepted up to 5 p.m. on the following Monday.
- All Grant awards are dependent on available university funding.
- If you need to travel to conduct your research, scholarship, or creative activity, apply for an Undergraduate Research Grant instead of an Undergraduate Travel Grant.
Students often have questions about their application. While it is not required, we are happy to meet with you to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Research, at email@example.com.