Central Theatre Ensemble, the production wing of the Theatre Arts Department, produces several shows each season, both on the main stage and in a studio (workshop) setting. Among the main stage offerings each year are variety of offerings including the annual musical theatre production.
- Tickets cannot be refunded; exchanges can be processed with a small convenience fee.
- For the enjoyment of all our patrons and the safety of the performers, cell phones and pagers must be disabled during performances. The use of cameras and recording devices is strictly prohibited.
- Babies in arms will not be admitted. To allow all patrons to enjoy the performance, please allow children that are unable to sit quietly for 1 hour to stay at home with friends or family. All attendees must purchase a ticket.
- All shows begin promptly at the times listed. We encourage all of our guests to arrive a few minutes in advance of curtain times.
- Late arrivals will be seated at an appropriate time, for the safety of the performers and patrons. Late seating may not be available for some productions. No price adjustments, refunds, or exchanges for late arrivals.
- A complete list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsored in part by: