-Varies based on courses $0-105/course Summer total approx $445
Dining for Institute students is located in the SUB/REC between campus housing and the theatre building.
This summer, with the opening of an extensive and impressive new Student Union Building, comes the expansion of Dining Services on campus with a myriad of choices in cuisine and cost that promises to keep your tummy full of nutritious foods without taxing your pocketbook too heavily. Students will find, with major dining renovations completed, more options at a reasonable price.
Dine at up to eight distinctly different dining locations this summer, including:
- Holmes Dining Room in the SUB-REC: All You Can Eat Service.
- Central Marketplace in the SUB-REC: Ala Carte Style in six unique locations which include:
- Taglianno's Pizza and Pasta;
Totally Tossed Salads;
Lion's Rock Broiler;
El Gato Loco; and
Wrap and Roll Deli Bar
- North Village Cafe located in Green Hall on north campus: Ala Carte Style.
Students can also use meal plan money at any on-campus espresso bar or convenience store, but the charges do come out of your meal plan account and are high-end retail prices. These options include:
- Cat Trax East Espresso and Smoothie Bar - in the SUB-REC
- NVC Espresso Bar - at North Village Cafe
- Cat's Convenience Store - in the SUB-REC
- NVC Store - at North Village Cafe
Central Washington University in Ellensburg, Washington, is a forty-minute drive north of the Yakima Regional Airport which is serviced by Alaska/Horizon Air. Shuttle service from the airport is available and may be booked through Bellair Charters and Airporter Shuttle 1-866-235-5247 or http://www.airporter.com/
CWU is an approximately 2 hour drive east on I-405 and then east on I-90 from Seattle/Tacoma (SEATAC) International which is served by all major airlines. Shuttle service from the airport is available and may be booked through Bellair Charters and Airporter Shuttle 1-866-235-5247 or http://www.airporter.com/
CWU is a 2 1/2 hour drive West on I-90 from Spokane International Airport. No shuttle runs to Ellensburg, but rental cars are available