Skip to body


College of Arts and Humanities

Enroll as an Enrichment Student

Non-degree seeking/Non-matriculated students, Application is due April 1st and can be found

Registration for course work begins in early May and continues through the first day of class or until class limits have filled. All tuition and fees, including the registration fee, will be included in the summer billing.

Completed enrichment applications should be returned to the Theatre Arts Department as indicated on the form.

International students should contact the Office of International Studies for documentation required to enter the country for education purposes. 509-963-3614.

Financial Aid is not available for non-matriculated students.


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.