Admission to Central Washington University's Department of Theatre Arts BFA program is based on talent, academic achievements, commitment to the craft of theatre as a career, and the potential for success in a professional theatre career. Our program will be admitting 8-12 students for each of the three areas for the next academic year.
1. Apply to Central Washington University through the Office of Admissions, or be a continuing CWU undergraduate student.
2. Submit the FAFSA Application.
3. Upload all materials appropriate to your area of focus, as outlined on our online submission site.. Screening in will begin Feb 1.
All applications will require the following two documents along with your personal material such as resume, headshot, recommendations, and videos of your work.
4. CWU faculty will review your completed application.
5. Personal telephone/Skype interviews will be arranged with semifinalist candidates between Feb 15 and March 15.
6. On-campus auditions, if required, will be arranged during mid-March for final round auditions. You will receive confirmation of your date and time by email.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us at email@example.com
Central Washington University offers a wealth of wonderful performances that will delight you and yoRed Curtain Broadway Revue Promises To Be A “Truly Magical Experience”
The Central Theatre Ensemble will once again bring back some of Broadway’s most memorable musicalAfghanistan Conflict Provides Rich Backdrop For CTE Dramas
Central Washington University’s Central Theatre Ensemble will present two productions that are gro