Admission to Central Washington University's Department of Theatre Arts BFA program is based on talent, academic achievements, commitment to the craft of theatre as a career, and the potential for success in a professional theatre career. The BFA programs are considered "Non-Cut Programs with Progressive Evaluation." Each area will be admitting12 students for the next academic year.
1. Apply to Central Washington University through the Office of Admissions, or be a continuing CWU undergraduate student.
2. Submit the FAFSA Application.
3. Upload all materials appropriate to your area of focus, as outlined on our online submission site. Screening in will begin Feb 1, and will continue until spaces are filled.
All applications will require the following two documents along with your personal material such as resume, headshot, recommendations, and videos of your work.
4. CWU faculty will review your completed application.
5. Personal telephone/Skype interviews will be arranged with semifinalist candidates between Feb 15 and March 15.
6. On-campus auditions, if required, will be arranged in early March for final round auditions. You will receive confirmation of your date and time by email.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Epic and inspiring, Les Misérables has thrilled audiences all over the world. One of the most popuA Children's Show Of Shel Silverstein Poems Comes To CWU
A simple invitation from George Elementary school has turned into an 'extended tour.' When KatCWU To Host 1,000 High School Thespians At Festival
Playwriting, stage blood, wigs, masks, and teeth are among the topics covered in workshops offered d