Accommodated Testing for Students
Students who have been approved by CWU Disability Services for accommodated testing will be provided accommodations through CWU Testing Services. If you are a student who requires accommodated testing, please visit the Disability Services website to register for an accommodation.
Please Note: This service is not intended for make-up exams, course challenge exams, non-accommodated classroom exams, or exams for CWU Online or distance education classes.
Scheduling an Accommodated Test
All accommodated testing should be scheduled by the student through the Disability Services Portal. It is the student's responsibility to schedule the test, and tests should be scheduled at a time pre-arranged with the professor teaching the course. Tests should be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance to allow time for the test to be sent to Testing Services.
Taking the Test
On the day of the exam:
- Please remember to bring a valid ID (connection card or valid driver's license).
- Cell phones, all electronics, and belongings must be stored in a designated location (locker or shelf). This includes hats, wallets, watches, keys, skateboards, and backpacks.
- Testing Services does its best to provide secure storage location for your belongings but is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No eating, drinking, use of tobacco products, or use of electronics is allowed while in the testing center.
- Please avoid the use of scented products while in Testing Services as a courtesy to staff and other testers.
Find out more about what to expect on the day of your test on the What to Expect page.