Make sure you are using Mozilla Firefox as your web browser when working in LiveText. Other web browsers tend to have issues with compatibility. Downloading Firefox is easy and completely free. Simply go to http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/ and download the program from their website.
- On the Dashboard Tab.
- Scroll down to the appropriate assignment and click on the red Begin Assignment button.
- Step 1: Read the Assignment Details and Instructions. Step 2: Click on Attach Files
- Click on the Upload New File Tab in the Attach Files window.
- Browse for the file to be attached, click on the file name and then “Open” on the File Upload screen.
- Once the file has been uploaded, click the green Attach Selected Files button.
- Once uploaded, the file name will show as Attached Files. Repeat for any additional files. Click the red Submit Assignment button at the bottom of the page.
- The Confirmation Screen shows that you have Submitted the Assignment and the Attached Files.
If you need further assistance, feel free to stop by the help desk in Black Hall 231, give us a call at 509-963-1671, email us at email@example.com , or visit our resource page at http://www.cwu.edu/teaching-learning/livetext-home.
|Return to top||Printer Friendly Version|