What is LiveText? — Printer-Friendly Version (PDF)
- LiveText is a Web-based subscription that allows users to create and submit projects and assignments on-line. You may wish to visit the LiveText web site to learn more.
- It allows creation and long-term storage of electronic portfolios, projects, and documents.
- LiveText allows faculty to assess student work and give students feedback online.
- It allows the Center for Teaching and Learning to collect and aggregate data for program evaluation and improvement.
Minimum Requirements to use LiveText:
- You will need Internet access (dial-up will work, but of course high-speed is faster).
- You will need to purchase a license to use LiveText. There is no software to install for LiveText as it is a web-based application.
- LiveText recommends the following Internet browsers by operating system in order of preference: