Skip to body

Education, Development, Teaching, and Learning

College of Education and Professional Studies

EDTL Major/Minor Application and Declaration

The faculty and staff in the Department of Education, Development, Teaching & Learning are looking forward to working with you.

Below please find the department's form for declaring your major or minor.  This form should be completed after you have been accepted to the University.


Personal Information
Use your CWU Email

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.