The Teacher Certification Program is located in Black Hall 228. The two staff members maintain records for over 1000 active students in a given quarter and work very hard to communicate often and early when students are missing requirements. We track and update any non course related requirements to ensure you are ready for certification after graduation.
Preferred Office Hours
If you need to talk to us face-to-face your best opportunity for this is Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9-10am and again Tuesday, Thursday from 3-4pm! Please send us your questions to email@example.com and we will make sure to get your question to the appropriate department if the answer is not in our program scope. Please include your Student ID number in communications.
We Are Here to Help!
Please contact Danielle Tushkov if you have questions about:
- Student Teaching Clearance
- NES/WEST-E tests and test vouchers
- Final recommendations to OSPI
- Alumni Program Verification questions
- Endorsement Only Program
- Case-by-Case Exceptions Program
Please contact Traci Pantano if you have questions about:
- Teacher Certification Program application
- WEST-B tests and test vouchers
- Updates to your program status