Skip to body

SURC Accounting


Online Travel Authorization – If you are traveling out of state, an online travel authorization must be completed. Please e-mail or come into SURC Accounting to discuss what information is needed and receive instructions on how to process the travel authorization. If there are multiple travelers, a list of including Student ID numbers and phone numbers will be required.

Online Travel Report – If you are receiving a reimbursement for travel expenses, an online travel report will be required to receive your reimbursement. Receipts are required for reimbursement, make sure you save the receipts for the expenses you will be reimbursed for. Please send an e-mail or come into SURC Accounting to receive instructions on how this is completed.

Mileage Calculator  – If funds a being reimbursed for travel based on mileage, the travel website's mileage calculator must be used to calculate the amount for reimbursement. The amount that will be reimbursed will be the lesser of the two values as shown next to where it states “Allowable Reimbursement”, unless Motor Pool vehicles are not available. An online travel report will need to be submitted to reimburse for the cost of mileage.

Guest Speaker/Personal Services:
A-19 – If an Invoice is not supplied by the Guest Speaker, an A-19 must be completed. SURC Accounting must receive the original prior to submitting payment.

W-9 – This form is required for tax reporting. SURC Accounting must receive the original prior to submitting payment.

Personal Services Agreement – This form must be completed if the price of the guest speaker is $10,000.00 or greater. A University representative (please speak with SURC Accounting to find correct University representative) must sign this form on behalf of the University. For any questions on completion of this form, please contact SURC Accounting. If the speaker requires a contract and the amount is less than $10,000.00, a standard agreement will still be required to process payment.

Quick Reference Brochure  – This brochure is intended to cover the basic processes for the most common reasons individuals are required to come into our office. Additional steps may need to be taken based on individual situations.

Signatory List  – Club and Organization transactions require a minimum of two signatories. Make sure to have at least two signatories on the list prior to turning in the form (the more signatories there are, the easier it will be to complete a transaction). Make sure to check the box at the top indicating where funds will be transferred to in the event that a club or organization should disband or fail to be recognized for 3 consecutive years.

Lost Receipt Form – A lost receipt form completed by a club will result in warning for the first occurrence. The second occurrence of a lost receipt form will place the Club/Organization on probationary status and cash advances will NOT be available to the Club or Organization for a period of 11 weeks.

Receipt/Documentation Policy  - A quick reference for documentation requirements and simple procedures for various types of transactions. This document also details some of the results for failure to supply receipts.

Deposit Slip – In order to help make the deposit counts easier, we have provided a form that you can print out yourself. Please bring this slip in with your deposit to verify counts or you may complete one in our office.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.