Skip to body

SURC Accounting

Club Funds Only

When planning your travel, please make sure that you speak with SURC Accounting to ensure that all information is submitted with sufficient time to route for approvals prior to travel. Travel outside of WA state requires a Travel Authorization be submitting before travel occurs.  A traveler list including student ID numbers and phone numbers will be required if there are multiple travelers.

All travel outside of the United States requires approval from the Office of International Studies and Programs (OISP), which must be obtained at least six months prior to departure. Additional documentation may be required by OISP, so you are encouraged to start the process early.

When travel is complete, you will need to coordinate with SURC Accounting once again to ensure that your travel expense report, which generates the reimbursement, is reconciled with your original receipts and any other information surrounding your event. Please schedule a time to speak with SURC Accounting when turning in receipts if you are a larger group so that all the information our office needs can be coordinated among all travelers.

If you have any questions along the way, please let us know as we are here to help.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.