Skip to body

Student Union & Activities

Special Occasion License

NOTE: This request must be received by the president's office and scheduling center NO LESS THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR to the event. If approved, the letter of approval must be sent by the sponsoring agent to the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board at least 45 days prior to the event and include a check for the fee. See for details.

A separate permit must be requested and submitted for each date and location on which alcohol will be served.

Contact Information


Event Information:

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.