Welcome to University Scheduling Services: SURC spaces
We are excited to be able to host your next event in our state of the art Student Union! With over 14 unique meeting and event spaces, located at the heart of Central Washington University’s campus, we are sure to have just the right space for your event needs.
Recognized CWU student clubs, organizations and departments are eligible for free space in the Student Union as long as the use of space is for official university business. These groups are still subject to room setup, building manager, and equipment fees. For questions regarding rates or to discuss specific space needs for your request, please contact Bonnie Hendrickson at (509) 963-1322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will scheduling weekly meetings for the current quarter. Large events requiring longer planning periods can be scheduled 1 year in advance.
We also cater to outside guests with events such as weddings, conferences, workshops, trainings, parties, reunions and meeting room space. For catering options please contact CWU Catering Department at (509) 963-2095.
Reservation Contact Review:
- For events in the SURC contact Bonnie Hendrickson at (509) 963-1322 - email email@example.com.
- Scheduling at (509) 963-1321 or email Schedule@cwu.edu
- Stop by the Scheduling Office within Student Union room 146 during our business office hours, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Available for on-campus groups only, fill out the Webviewer Request Form (Please contact our Scheduling Team for access).
- For events in Academic space or outdoor spaces (not course credited classes) contact Stacey Ferris at (509) 963-1641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Rentals Include:
The Student Union is a great value and is a one-stop event venue! Our meeting rooms include many flexible spaces configurations. All meeting room rental rates include a standard configuration for space setup. Our Ballroom room rental rate includes one setup configuration of your choosing, a small rolling stage and black backdrop behind the stage. Changes to setups are available for an additional fee.
You can find some helpful information, such as floor plans and a capacity sheet for each space, in the links below.
- View Event Spaces & Floor Plans
- View Event Spaces, Room Capacity & Floor Plans
- Room Rates
- Setup & Building Manager Rates
Every event is very important to us and we strive to make each one outstanding. To achieve this goal, our knowledgeable Scheduling staff is available to assist you with planning your event. Our Event Production staff is available throughout the day and can be on hand to address any issues that may arise. Our whole team looks forward to assisting you in our building!