The Student Union offers three tenant spaces within the building and two ATM Machines (Bank of America and US Bank) for your convenience. Below is a list of our current building tenants.
Connection Card office
Your CWU Connection Card serves multiple functions:
- Official Student, Faculty and Staff ID card
- Meal Plans - all Dining venues
- Access to Student Recreation Center and equipment checkout
- CWU Library material check out
- Door access for Residence Halls and Academic Buildings
- Debit card for Housing laundry facilities
- Admission to CWU sporting events
This branch office offers a full slate of financial services, from checking and savings accounts to credit/loan applications and processing. Additionally, US Bank offers the CWU Maxx Card, linked to students’ Connection Card for convenience.
The Wellness Center is a resource for students who want to enhance their general sense of well-being. Whether you are interested in how diet and exercise can reduce stress, how to best talk to a friend who is struggling with some issues, or want to get involved in preventing violence, the Wellness Center is the place for you. We also provide assistance to students who may face challenges such as alcohol and other drug concerns or sexual violence.