Event Support Services (ESS) provides technical and customer support for on and off campus meetings and events that have audio or visual needs. Offering rentals of superior, competitively priced technology and equipment, this service provides low rates based on daily usage, with discounts and package rates available for additional savings. Equipment set-up and removal is on us, with technicians available for an additional fee.
Our efficient and professional technical and production staff will help create the perfect event. Whether it is a conference, meeting, or party, Event Support Services will not only "WOW" your audience, but will also provide you with the latest event innovations and excellent customer service.
Services include: sound, lighting, and audio/video equipment rentals; technical assistance and consulting; event planning and coordinating; conference support; production and event management.
Rental and Rates
For your convenience, we have partnered with Scheduling Services to request equipment through ESS.
- Please contact Scheduling Services to reserve equipment.
- Check out our Equipment Rates page for a list of our equipment and pricing options.
- Equipment is priced for pickup at Central Washington University Student Union and Recreation Center Event Support Services (ESS). Delivery charges are additional.
- Customers are responsible for all rental charges from the time equipment leaves ESS until it is returned.
- Many rentals require three to four weeks lead time to guarantee availability.
- ESS will make every effort to accommodate changes in the services you hire, schedule permitting, and subject to availability of resources.
- No deposits or down payments are required from University affiliated groups; however non-affiliated groups may be subject to down payments based upon total rental costs. New accounts may also be subject to down payments.