Skip to body

Student Union & Activities

Licensed Server Permission Request

NOTE: This request must be received by the President's Office and scheduling center at least TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the event.

A licensed server permission letter allows an outside (non-CWU), legally-licensed business to sell alcoholic beverages at a public university event. The licensed server will possess all of the correct and necessary permits, giving them the liability to take all responsibility for alcohol service, including but not limited to ensuring all individuals who are served alcohol are age 21 or over and the server(s) will actively mitigate high-risk drinking.

Contact Information


Event Information
A licensed server is an outside (non-CWU), legally-licensed business that sells alcoholic beverages

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.