Skip to body

Student Union & Activities


Here you will find a list of forms and resources we have available to help you with your event planning and preparations. For further assistance please feel free to call our office at 509-963-1321.

Banquet Permit Request
Required in order to Serve Wine or Beer

General Event Checklist
When planning an event, it's easy to forget something.  This form takes you through the process of planning a successful event.

Licensed Server Permission Request
Required for a non-CWU, licensed business to sell alcoholic beverages at a public university event.

Special Occasion License
Required in order to Sell Beer or Wine

Student Union Exceptions Request Form
Request for temporary exception to the standard operation policy of the Student Union & Recreation Center. (This includes decorations, advertisements, etc.) Application must be submitted to the Union Board Chair at least 10 days prior to the event.

SURC Sponsorship Form
Sponsorship allows for multiple registered student organizations, University entity, and/or outside bodies to host events in conjunction with one another in the Student Union due to common goals and objectives, to utilize discounted rates, and to greater promote the event.  Form must be submitted/approval required.

University Way Banner Request
Want to hang a banner over University Way?  This is the form you will need to start the process.

Enclosed Board Posting Form

Request to post events in one of the five enclosed posting boards available in the Student Union Building (available on a quarterly basis).

Want to post flyers/posters around campus? Please look at these directions and locations for posting.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.