Skip to body

Student Union & Activities

Banquet Permit Request

NOTE: This request must be received by the president's office and scheduling center at least TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the event. If approved, information on how to apply online to the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board for a banquet permit will be provided to the campus host or sponsoring organization.


Contact Information


Event Information:

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.