The Student Technology Fee Council reports to the Dean of Student Success.
Purpose: This council provides and maintains services for general student use(s) that include, but need not be limited to: access to the internet and world wide web, e-mail, computer and multimedia work stations and laboratories, computer software, and dial-up telephone services.
|Member Type||Position||Member Name||Term Ends|
|Voting||Faculty (alternate)||Chet Claar||06/30/2014|
Minutes for 2013-2014
- Recap of Tech Fee Activities 7/2008-6/2009
- Recap of Tech Fee Activities 7/2007-6/2008
- Recap of Tech Fee Activities 7/2006-6/2007
- Recap of Tech Fee Activities 7/2005-6/2006
- Recap of Tech Fee Activities 7/2004-6/2005
- Recap of Tech Fee Activities 7/2003-6/2004
- Student Technology Fee Fact Sheet
- ASCWU-BOD and CWU Contractual Agreement
- All other documents can be found in the Tech Fee section of the ITS Assistant VP for Information Technology's Library (Bouillon Hall, Room 202j)