Student representatives may serve on selected search committees for Central Washington University faculty and administrators. The following procedures will apply:
- The person or group organizing the search shall determine if student representatives are needed on it.
- The person appointing the members of the search committee shall request the nomination by the student Board of Directors or one or more student representatives to serve on the search committee.
- The student nominees shall be nominated by the Board of Directors following guidelines approved by the Office for Equal Opportunity.
- The student nominees shall be informed of the potential for legal action against search committee members.
- The student nominees may agree to serve on the search committee if appointments are offered.