About Student Achievement
Vision and Mission: Through 1) inclusive relationships between students, staff, and faculty, 2) accessibility, and 3) innovation, the Department of Student Achievement provides holistic co-curricular services to facilitate lifelong academic, career, and personal achievement.
Measures of Success: During the first year of this new organizational model, the Associate Dean for Student Achievement will
- Work with all Student Achievement staff to enhance the accessibility and usability of Student Achievement services.
- Facilitate the development of a division culture that supports commitment, innovation, teamwork, results orientation, and vitality.
- Work with staff to identify key measurable outcomes, for individuals units, and the division; and establish an assessment protocol.
- Address issues of physical space to create learning environments congruent with CWU's vision for student success.
- Ensure the development of professional development plans for all staff members
- Establish structural connections with the Undergraduate Studies Office, Faculty Senate, SOURCE, and the Center for the Teacher Scholar.
- Review staff roles, responsibilities, and compensation to establish internal processes that support position and compensation equity between the Student Achievement units.
|Academic Advising||Academic Achievement Program||Career Services||Educational Opportunity Center|
|Gear Up||Learning Commons||STAR||Testing Services|