Westside Student Life provides opportunities for students to get involved outside of the classroom to enrich their college experience.
Are there leadership opportunities for Westside students?
Yes! Student Leadership Groups meet weekly to plan programs and events designed to build community, help you develop personally and professionally, and foster Wildcat pride.
• Registered for at least 6 credits each quarter (except summer)
• Minimum 2.50 GPA
• Able to work approximately 5 hours per week (multiple positions available)
• Willingness to participate in annual self assessment
• Commitment to engaging their peers at CWU and improving quality of campus life
• Highly motivated and organized individuals
If you’re interested in joining your University Center’s Student Leadership Group (SLG) Please submit a cover letter and resume to Ashlee Norris, Associate Director of Westside Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-419-9717.
If I’m not in a Student Leadership Group, can I still get involved?
Absolutely! You’ll hear about various events and programs going on at your Center and can attend as many as you’d like. Past events have included free food/social events on campus, guest speakers, trips to sporting events, and community service projects.