If you are interested in working in University Housing and New Student Programs, you are invited to attend any of the informational sessions shown below. Some of the sessions offered focus on specific topics such as First Year vs. Upper Class communities and specific Living Learning and Themed Communities.
Resident Assistant (RA) Informational Sessions begin at 7:00pm unless otherwise stated;
Community Programmer (CP) Informational Sessions begin at 8:00pm unless otherwise stated.
• Thursday, January 10th: Quigley Hall Lounge (RA Session focused on being a staff member in a First-Year community)
• Monday, January 14th: Al-Monty (RA Session focused on being a staff member within Living Learning and Themed Communities)
• Monday, January 14th: Al-Monty (CP Session focused on Music)
• Tuesday, January 15th: Sue Lombard (RA Session focused on being a staff member in an Upper-Class community)
• Tuesday, January 15th: Sue Lombard (CP Session focused on Education and Science Talent Expansion Program (STEP))
• Tuesday, January 15th: Student Village (Session focused on Apartment Positions)
• Wednesday, January 16th: North Hall (RA General Informational Session)
Coming in May 2015When you are a supervisor, you are under a microscope. Everyone scrutinizes you anCWU Student Employees - Free Effective Communication Workshop
When: Thursday, April 30thWhere: Black Hall, Room 129Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmPresented by: Center forGenerational Theory 2.0 For Supervisors Of Student Employees
Date: Wednesday, April 8th Time: 9 am - 10:30 am Location: Wellington's Event Center Presented by: J