If you are interested in working in University Housing and New Student Programs, you are invited to attend any of the informational sessions shown below. Some of the sessions offered focus on specific topics such as First Year vs. Upper Class communities and specific Living Learning and Themed Communities.
Resident Assistant (RA) Informational Sessions begin at 7:00pm unless otherwise stated;
Community Programmer (CP) Informational Sessions begin at 8:00pm unless otherwise stated
• Thursday, January 10th: Quigley Hall Lounge (RA Session focused on being a staff member in a First-Year community)
• Monday, January 14th: Al-Monty (RA Session focused on being a staff member within Living Learning and Themed Communities)
• Monday, January 14th: Al-Monty (CP Session focused on Music)
• Tuesday, January 15th: Sue Lombard (RA Session focused on being a staff member in an Upper-Class community)
• Tuesday, January 15th: Sue Lombard (CP Session focused on Education and Science Talent Expansion Program (STEP))
• Tuesday, January 15th: Student Village (Session focused on Apartment Positions)
• Wednesday, January 16th: North Hall (RA General Informational Session)
There are two College Success Foundation (CSF) positions for 2014 - 2015. They are two "Naviga2014 Student Employee Of The Year
Kari Kenyon, 2014 Student Employee of the Year Kari Kenyon, a resident assistant in Central WashingtCWU Student Employment On Social Media
Find us on Facebook for all the latest job postings and tips on being a great student employee!