Students are a valuable addition to the CWU work force. This manual will help on-campus employers understand:
- How to locate, hire, and pay a student employee.
- Paperwork required once a student is hired.
- Deadlines for submitting paperwork.
- Employer supervising and monitoring responsibilities.
- Work hours limitations via the Work Study Hours tracking tool. You can use this for all student employees for whom you track work hours. It is also a useful tool for ensuring that student work hours total correctly each pay period.