At a Glance
- All student jobs will be posted on Recruiting Solutions
- Please use the Recruiting Solutions Guide to get you started.
To Whom Does This Apply
- Supervisors of student employees
On and off campus student jobs (Ellensburg and the Centers and Sites) are being posted in Recruiting Solutions.
If you need help getting a job posted, please call Kathy at 2072.
If you need a new job description number please complete the New Job Number Request Form. Again, please contact Kathy so we can verify your Recruiting Solutions settings.
We also have a comprehensive Recruiting Solutions Guide to assist you with navigating the system. This guide has information on how to create and modify student job postings, how to move applicants through the workflow, how to hire your finalist, and more.
- How to Hire a Student Employee
- How to Request a Student Employee
- How to Write a Quality Posting
- Job Code List
- Offer Letter Template
- Recruiting Solutions Guide
- Recruiting Solutions Rack Card
- Transferrable Skills List (for Educational Benefits)
- Welcome to Student Employment
- Working Conditions - Examples to Use