Skip to body

Student Employment

Request Raise for Student Employee

All raise requests will be done through Manager Self Service.   The raise requests will be submitted with a “position change”.  This change continues to streamline our processes.

In MyCWU, click on Main Menu > Human Resoures > Manager Self Service > CW HR Transactions > Request Position Change

Please contact your HR partner if you have any questions and/or suggestions. Thank you.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.