Employer / Name of Business:
1201 N B St (inside Grace Episcopal Church)
1) Observe and monitor children's play activities.
2) Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
3) Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
4) Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
5) Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games.
6) Assist in preparing food for children and serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
7) Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
8) Dress children and change diapers.
9) Help children with homework and school work.
10) Perform housekeeping duties such as laundry, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing of linens.
11) Accompany children to and from the bus stop, on outings
12) Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
13) Sanitize toys and play equipment.
14) Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
15) Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.