Employer / Name of Business:
Emergency Medicine Scribe Systems
Part-Time Medical Scribes #3026
Emergency Medicine Scribe Systems (EMSS) is an industry leader in providing comprehensive scribe staffing services to hospitals and physicians’ groups nationwide. We are seeking energetic, organized individuals to assist ER physicians with medical charting in Yakima. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced clinical environment. Previous experience is not required as we provide comprehensive training. This is the perfect opportunity to build your professional network and gain firsthand knowledge of the medical field.
- Transcribing the patient examination in real time into an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Understanding clinical workflow
- Reviewing prior medical records
- Checking on the progress of x-rays and other patient data
- Noting all processes related to the Medical Decision Making process.
- Currently pursuing a career in health care
- Able to take constructive criticism
- Process-oriented, multi-tasking, problem solver, and able to prioritize
- Extroverted and personable
- Strong desire to learn something new on an hourly/daily basis
- Takes ownership and holds self accountable for assigned tasks
- Must always be aware of surroundings, no tunnel vision
- Type 50+ WPM
We are staffing scribes for an emergency department in Yakima.