Registrar Services, Records Department
One Position available: Fall, December 10-31st, Winter 2013, Spring 2013 and (Summer 2013 - Regular SPAF only).
Please bring your Winter 2013 class schedule with your resume.
The student assistant will (with Registrar/Records Department):
1) Interface with computer usage for student records.
2) Process verification of enrollment letters via computer.
3) Process transcripts via computer.
4) Help the public either in person or by telephone.
The student assistant will rely on his/her good organizational skills for:
1) Filing of student records
2) Daily accounting (basic math skills O.K.)
3) Computer use
4) Clear verbal communications/using telephone
Purpose of Position:
To assist staff with daily operations of the office.
The student will gain excellent public relations
skills, business office processes, work study and computer experience with
future job reference.